Book creator is one of my go to apps. It is one that I definitely think every teacher should know about, partially because of it’s possible scope and also because of its brilliant user interface. Put simply Book Creator is a simple way to create your own beautiful ebooks, right on your tablet computer.
Book Creator has various options to choose from and is ideal for making all kinds of books, including children’s picture books, comic books, photo books, journals, textbooks and more. This is another reasons that I am a fan as you can use the app again and again to suit your text type/ genre.
And when you’re done, easily share your book, or even publish to the iBooks Store!
On the app there are lots of features to choose from:
- Add text, choosing from over 50 fonts
- Add photos and images from your iPad’s photo library, from the web, or use the iPad’s Camera
- Resize, rotate and position content as you like with guidelines and snap positioning
- Add video and music, and even record your voice
- Use the pen tool to draw and annotate your book
- Choose from portrait, landscape or square book sizes
Overall, I would definitely encourage anyone reading this to get the app and try it for yourself. I currently have my digital leaders, self-titled ‘gadget geeks’ working on a how to eBook which they are making independently. As soon as that’s complete I will be publishing it on this blog and pushing it out on social media.
Thanks for reading!
For more check out: